Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2006 Strategy Guide

Options
  • 16-10-2007 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can seem to find anything on it! Is there a good strategy / walkthrough guide out there for Pro Evo 2006, preferably Xbox 360 version.

It's prob a stupid q, given the new one is out in a couple of weeks but 2006 has & still is costing me a fortune in bets so need to get better before the new one is released

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

rcs wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I can seem to find anything on it! Is there a good strategy / walkthrough guide out there for Pro Evo 2006, preferably Xbox 360 version.

It's prob a stupid q, given the new one is out in a couple of weeks but 2006 has & still is costing me a fortune in bets so need to get better before the new one is released

play it on ps2 it's better! I'm useless at 360 version can't even beat the computer but I think it's much better on ps2, maybe something to do with the controls. Most people seem to pick Inter or Brazil just for Adriano because he's a monster in it, just too good to be realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

There are quite a few guides out there on tricks and stuff. Have a look on pesfan.com for a good formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

Just checked play.com there and the 2008 guide & dvd is out already, delivered for 12.50, might be better than the last one?

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/3436090/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2008-Official-Guide-Coaching-DVD/Product.html?cur=258

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

Cheers! prob get that guide off Play. Not bad value considering it comes with 2 DVD's.

Hopefully the training function in the new game will be a lot better than it was in Pro Evo 6. Can't wait 'til Fri now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Sell you mine for a fiver?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

The 2008 version?

Advertisement