Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda Zoom Zoom challenge in Mondello

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

there will be another one of these soon.

did any of u weekenders see the new Mazda 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Táck wrote: »

We did indeed. In all honesty the lighting in the dome didnt help to showcase it. very nice looking motor though. in fact they were all nice. apart from that MPV which i didnt pay any attention to. Driving the MX5 was the most fun for me
    and the off-roading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Táck wrote: »

Yeah we got to see it as a 'surprise'

Without sounding cheeky, you dont seem to know a lot considering you mentioned that you were an 'employee or associate' .... and it turns out us mere mortals did get to drive the RX-8 and 3 MPS :D

How do you know there will be another one? ... will it be open to applications again or only to the people that won the current one?

C_Breeze wrote: »
    Yeah we got to see it as a 'surprise'

Without sounding cheeky, you dont seem to know a lot considering you mentioned that you were an 'employee or associate' .... and it turns out us mere mortals did get to drive the RX-8 and 3 MPS :D

How do you know there will be another one? ... will it be open to applications again or only to the people that won the current one?

sure what would i know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Jeez, what were they thinking organising a petrolhead event on the same day as the title-deciding Grand Prix in Brazil? (Not that anyone in Ireland watches F1 since the two Eddies disappeared!)

I couldn't have gone anyways but sounds like a good day. I wouldn't mind trying the 3 MPS (jeez that car has gotten a lot of press on this forum recently) and the RX-8. Also wouldn't mind seeing the new 6 seeing as I have one.

Still it was worth it to see that duplicitous little boy-scout Hamilton choke on his big day! Go Kimi:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

Well I won the ultimate zoom-zoomer!!! Can't believe it! As part of my prize I get a '08 Mazda RX-8 with a years supply of petrol and insurance! Didn't think I did that well on the day but suppose somebodies got to win and that's me :D

....and now back to reality :D
    Did anybody hear back if they are progressing to the next stage???

fletch wrote: »
    Well I won the ultimate zoom-zoomer!!! Can't believe it! As part of my prize I get a '08 Mazda RX-8 with a years supply of petrol and insurance! Didn't think I did that well on the day but suppose somebodies got to win and that's me :D

....and now back to reality :D
    Did anybody hear back if they are progressing to the next stage???

Ya actually had me there for a split second!! :D ... no didnt hear anything back myself but im sure we will tho in time. I think there has to be some small prizes or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

did anyone else get another call, your man rang me looking for my email address and postal address on Thursday, said there will probably be something similar again in the future.

there will, i'm not sure about how the invitation process will take place though. it could be more aimed towards mazda drivers or customers from dealerships around the country.

sweet! decisions decisions...

the new 6, an rx-8, a cx-7 a 3mps...i think you should decide what type of weekend your going to have and then choose the car to suit!

• Advertisement

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Sweet I just got a call, I won the overall driver of the day. I won a weekend away with the use of any Mazda for the weekend. I`m quite pleased as I didn't think my application for the initial event went through ok!

You jammy Ba$&*%rd!!!! :D

That is an excellent prize! - id take the RX-8 without a moments hesitation!

I wonder what criteria your "win" was based on? - where u picked out of a draw , or was it the points on your score card etc?

And where can you go on your weekend away exactly?

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Yea the RX-8 is my first choice, then the MX-5, CX-8 then the MPS. I was told it was based on scores. I can go anywhere in the south or north of Ireland which is grand.

Sweet. Oh man i'm so jealous right now... damn i would have loved that. You better not be winding us up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

Sorry for dragging up this old thread but just curious what car LIGHTNING used in the end and care to give us a mini-review of it?

Yeah id be interested to hear too;)

Advertisement