Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Tooth

• 16-10-2007 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

My 14 Week Old Beagle broke one of her canine teeth today. There is some bleeding and some tooth left in the socket. Is it best to visit the Vet straight away today or will the rest fall out naturally.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

Killme00 wrote: »
    My 14 Week Old Beagle broke one of her canine teeth today. There is some bleeding and some tooth left in the socket. Is it best to visit the Vet straight away today or will the rest fall out naturally.

You have answered your question you should go to see the vet and get it checked out as it could lead to an infection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Thanks Golden. I took her to the Vet last night and he cleaned out what was left and said that she has a new tooth just under the surface. :D

Advertisement