Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ad's in threads

Options
  • 16-10-2007 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

can a person advertise in a thread? just noticed that somebody has advertised in a thread and they are the only moderator of that forum..
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Linkeh?

Some fora allow it. Some don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A rule of thumb is that you can give out business details only if someone requests them:

- Can anyone direct me to a garage in Ballydong?
    - Sure, ring Tom on 087 64534324

Should be defined in each charter

I think the general rule is possibly, if it would be of benefit to the readers of that forum. And, of course, your opinion and the moderator's opinion as to the benefit may differ in a large way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

smashey wrote: »
    Linkeh?

Some fora allow it. Some don't.

just looked no charter on this forum from what i can see, I won't link it for one don't know how to and for two don't wanna be a grass.

Report the post so.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

link?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Never misses a chance does our Michele.

Advertisement