Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] How long before BoB gets taken out of the game?

Options
  • 16-10-2007 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

It's only a matter of time now. With Goons roflstomping all of BoB's pets and Mercenary Coalition having finished their contract with BoB, their days are numbered. How long do you reckon they will last?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

bizmark wrote: »

Quotin dis! :D Well imo unless bob does some serious turn-around with their current leadership moves they'll be fighting in Delve in about 4 months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Afaik Coranor, or any other irish bobits do not partake in this forum, which i think makes me the resident bob member.... and i can safely say....

BoB FTW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

MC might have finished their contract but its unlikely they wont sign up for another one. Especially as the fighting draws closer and closer to their space.

Itll be interesting to see who it will be with. BoB pulled a really smart move to invite them into their space as MC's space is more valuable than any contract payment so BoB effectively ensured they would at worst be neutral in any conflict. But if the dynamics change [ IE, coalition becomes a bigger and more immediate threat than BoB to MC's space] whose to say what will happen. I doubt MC will switch sides though - they cant be sure the coalition guys wont turn on them later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Sand wrote: »
    MC might have finished their contract but its unlikely they wont sign up for another one. Especially as the fighting draws closer and closer to their space.

Itll be interesting to see who it will be with. BoB pulled a really smart move to invite them into their space as MC's space is more valuable than any contract payment so BoB effectively ensured they would at worst be neutral in any conflict. But if the dynamics change [ IE, coalition becomes a bigger and more immediate threat than BoB to MC's space] whose to say what will happen. I doubt MC will switch sides though - they cant be sure the coalition guys wont turn on them later.

It seems likely they won't go with BOB again. From what I hear they are not best pleased with BOB's attitude of late. Of course all this is speculation so you can't rule anything out.

I dont see your point on the coalition turning on them though, what would they care? They work contracts. After the contract is over standings are reset or at least thats the impression I was under.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote: »
    It seems likely they won't go with BOB again. From what I hear they are not best pleased with BOB's attitude of late. Of course all this is speculation so you can't rule anything out.

Afaik the whole not happy with bob thing going round is that they needed us to help break the line into catch ( im not trolling, im just saying...Mc ftw), And we were trying to save feyth and take catch at same time...which was actually working but mc leadership got pissed off with having to work round the schedule of feyth towers.......so made us abandon feyth....and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I dont see your point on the coalition turning on them though, what would they care? They work contracts. After the contract is over standings are reset or at least thats the impression I was under.

MC has the problem that it is viewed as being very closely aligned to BoB, despite their protests - realistically, any contract hostile to BoB threatens their space. Hence they have deliberately vague and unachievable requirements for any contract against BoB.

Should BoB collapse, their pilots might be happy to move into MC which would only reinforce the image. Wouldnt take long for MC to suddenly find itself alone, without BoB, facing enemies who would consider them BoB substitutes.

At least MC know where they stand with BoB, so maybe better the devil you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

Sand wrote: »

MC might consider themselves as neutral but The Coalition forces has them set Red, I dont see that changing until MC decides to turn the tables and fight against BOB, much like M.Pire did, kinda reminds me of the Italians in WW2 :D

Advertisement