Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing courses

• 16-10-2007 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

I'm only 6 weeks into my course (avionics), but it's not anywhere near what I expected it to be

... is it too late in the year to get onto the admin and change over to another course in the IT - or should I just opt out, get back a % of my registration fees, and re-apply to the CAO again next year?

I'm looking into the B.A. in Industrial Design
    (CW015) level 7

This is a 3 year course which covers the design of consumer goods and equipment.

Students who are successful in this course can progress to Carlow IT's postgraduate course in Industrial design.

I initially wanted to go into the design side of things. Now, I could complete the course I'm in and get the few qualifications (which open up a lot of possible careers)

Higher Cert, Degree and a JAR (part-66) << -- the long route

or

try and change to this course - as it focuses more on the design side of things.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

no its not too late, mid-november is the closing date i think.

Advertisement