Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox360 problem??

• 16-10-2007 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

Hi, I purchased an xbox360 about 10 months ago during the Tesco promotion. Lately I have noticed while trying to load games I get the following message "This is not an xbox 360 game" . This could happen three or four times and then eventually it would load and the game will play fine. Should I take it that the drive is on its way out? It should still be under warranty so do I contact Microsoft directly or just take it back to Tesco's or is this a common problem with the xbox?

Any help appreciated

Edit - just to state the xbox was never modded and the disks are all in great condition and originals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

i used to have that problem with certain games (cod3,Bioshock) when my xbox was verticle.....when i put it lying flat this problem completly stopped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Cheers, my one is lying on its back. Got on to microsoft so I have to send them proof of purchase as they claimed the warranty had expired in june. Explained I had the receipt and it was purchased last december so I have to scan it and email it to them and they will arrange to have it sent back for examination/repair.

Advertisement