Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spooks!

• 16-10-2007 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Is back at 9 pm like now!

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

too late to bunk off work early. :(

I'll expect a heads up about 20:15 next week mike to give me time to get home. Is it repeated anytime late at night. I think the last series was repeated late a week later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not sure, prolly BBC3.

Typical first ep of new series, major happenings and a cast member about to meet his scriptwriter.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Episode 2 now on BBC3.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Great to have it back, one of my favourite shows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

topical and provocative as ever. Being a bit of a mobile phone geek, are they using Nokia 8800s, 8800 siroccos or the rumoured soon to be released 8800e?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Thought the episode was a bit naff really. Spooks is going more and more over the top every season; they are losing their way. They seem to be falling into the 24-trap of continually trying to make bigger, more threatening and more convoluted plots while killing off characters faster than they can build them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Now that the season is over, whats the verdict?

I wasn't crazy about the first half, but the second half was classic Spooks (the plane, the TV station, the Ros incident, the firestrike episode and last nights finale were all brilliant).

Do you think Adam did you-know-what at the end? Very dramatic ending....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I hope he did, its what Jo wanted and he could'nt know if rescue was imminent. Anything else would be a cop-out, we've already had one writers slight-of-hand with Roz.

As for the series, well my only moan is that there were too many contrived races against the clock, the odd one is fine but not every week. I wonder what the average US Joe will make of it when it airs over there.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Good finish last night alright, I reckon he done it.

Advertisement