Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen Picasso

Options
  • 16-10-2007 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the orange warning light with a "K" symbol on it in the dash of a Citroen Picasso means?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it just a plain K. Is the car petrol or diesel? it isn't an aibag symbol is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Is it just a plain K. Is the car petrol or diesel? it isn't an aibag symbol is it?

Hi colm_mcm,

I posted this question for a friend & from what he told me it is a plain K on a orange warning light on the dash. The car is o1 petrol & the light is constant (It stays on once the car is started)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think it'a an ECU light then. Older Citroens had a K in the picture for the engine management light. don't know what it stands for.

So it's more then likely like most other EML lights? It warns you that their is a problem but it could be any of a number of issues?

If that's what it is then I guess it would need to be put on some kind of diagnostic gizmo to identify the individual part/problem?

Thanks for the replies anyway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 unrale

K LIGHT IS DIAGNOSTIC LIGHT

• Advertisement

unrale wrote: »
    K LIGHT IS DIAGNOSTIC LIGHT

You are replying to something that was posted in October 2007? :eek:

-

QUITE POSSIBLE... YA NEVER KNOW HE CUD STILL BE HANGING ON FOR THE CORRECT REPLY FROM SOMEONE:confused:

QUITE POSSIBLE... YA NEVER KNOW HE CUD STILL BE HANGING ON FOR THE CORRECT REPLY FROM SOMEONE:confused:

He could I suppose.

Welcome to Boards anyway :)

-

THANKS!
    I NEVER SPOTTED THE DATE ON THE POST I'M SOME DORK :D

THANKS!
    I NEVER SPOTTED THE DATE ON THE POST I'M SOME DORK :D

Sure it happens to the best of us.

It would be fun if the OP posted back though! :D

He's probably driving a '09 registered 7 series BMW by now........

-

• Advertisement
Advertisement