Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone house and window cills

Options
  • 16-10-2007 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I am cuurently in the process of a new build with natural stone and am looking for advice on what stage to put in cills. Our stone supplier has suggested to hang the cills on specially made brackets (and install the windows) before the stone is build and our builder suggests to build the stone put in the cills as the stone is being built. All advice greatfully accepted!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Think you're looking for the Construction & Self Building & Architecture & Planning section mate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I am cuurently in the process of a new build with natural stone and am looking for advice on what stage to put in cills. Our stone supplier has suggested to hang the cills on specially made brackets (and install the windows) before the stone is build and our builder suggests to build the stone put in the cills as the stone is being built. All advice greatfully accepted!!

and Harry Potter can help?

LOL welcome to boards, ask a Mod to move for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

TheGooner wrote: »
    and Harry Potter can help?

LOL welcome to boards, ask a Mod to move for you.

Well I'm sure Harry could ask Hermoine to look up the answer. I'm also sure she'd locate the answer in a book like "1001 Tips and Tricks to Magic a Stone Built House" or "Swish and Flick Your Way to an Amazing New Stone House"

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 New To This

thanks for that - I have moved on now....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Try waving a wand and shouting 'Wingardium Leviosa!' :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Mods. You can delete this as it has been posted in Planning/Construction. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Please remember to report posts like this folks, it helps me get to them faster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement