Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor - Airborne - Help!

Options
  • 17-10-2007 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Help needed on this one, I'm in the railyard with the military train that needs blowing up. Problem is, I cannot kill those two nazis with the gas masks and heavy machine guns who wander around the yard. I've tried going up on to the gantry and firing down and by running down the track and into the 2nd to last carriage but to no avail. Any help or tips would be appreciated, as im getting a bit hacked off by now. Cheers!:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Sniper shots to the face and running behind the pillars lobbing grenades in their path does the trick ! Watch out for the other enemies trying to flank you though !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The nuclear grenade works best one for each Uber Soldier, you should try get 8 of those grenades ;)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 CHICO FUENTES

Cheers lads, managed to clear it last night... Now I'm faced with the last level, which looks a like a nightmare...Bring it on Jerry!!

Advertisement