Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway next Wed

Options
  • 17-10-2007 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am goin to Galway next wednesday for the NUIG Graduation, i am wondering is there anything special going on or whats the story?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Go to the graduation, then to the marquee (sp?) beside the IT building. Enjoy free wine and food (I'm gettin locked). Then after that it's upto you. The GF is graduating and we're going for a meal etc. etc. if the weather is nice im gonna bring them for a small cruise on the Corrib.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Well as said before the usual craic is to go to the tent after Grad. Most then go for a meal somewhere (although I'd say you'd want to get onto it sharpish if your thinking of doing that). As for nighttime entertainment The Skeff has the reputation as the post-graduation place to go - don't know why tradition I guess.

On the whole Galway is generally pretty busy and fairly good craic on Grad week

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

thanks...i sorta wanna suss out whats happening before,during,after the event. im only going down to be a spectator for the graduation.

Advertisement