Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting pics from phone to email??????

Options
  • 17-10-2007 12:01pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Motorola Razor V3 and I've loads of photos on it.. I want to send them to my email so I can store them in an album on my pc incase I loose the phone.. Can anyone tell me how I can do this? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

The easiest way to get the pics off the phone is to use a USB cable and the supplied Motorola software. You can copy off all your pictures using that then email them to yourself from the computer.

If you don't have the software, look for a program called P2K Commander, that can be used too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Thanks a mil for that jor el :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You're welcome. When you get the pics out though, they'll be really low quality. Any pics that were taken with the zoom function will be even smaller. The look good on the small phone screen, but on a monitor they look kind of crappy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

When you say 'supplied Motorola software' what do you mean.. All I have here is my usb cable.. I've had a look at that P2K Commander and it all looks very complicated.. :o Will I need to use that or will the cable suffice if I can manage to figure it out.. Cheers

Advertisement