Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irfl20010

Options
  • 17-10-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Anyone in this class? If they are is there any chance they'd be willing to let me make a photocopy of their lectures notes as there's none on blackboard sometime today or tomorrow, I'll be on campass till about 3 today and all day tomorrow so let me know.

Also what is the deadline on Friday for the assignment and to what office do we drop it into?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭spaceman1

I'm in this class. As far as I know the deadline is 5:00 pm. I don't know where the office is either, but you can ask at the Arts desk if you have to.

As for lecture notes, all I have amount to about 4 pages. The lecturer left a lot of notes in the copy print place, just off the library tunnel. Ask for Bairbre NiFhloinn's folders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

spaceman1 wrote: »
    I'm in this class. As far as I know the deadline is 5:00 pm. I don't know where the office is either, but you can ask at the Arts desk if you have to.

As for lecture notes, all I have amount to about 4 pages. The lecturer left a lot of notes in the copy print place, just off the library tunnel. Ask for Bairbre NiFhloinn's folders.

You sir = legend.

I love you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

**** double post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭spaceman1

You should probably wait until you've checked out the notes before you thank me. Just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

She's put a bunch of photocopied articles there, which say much the same thing as she has in lectures.

The deadline is at 5:30, but they take lunch from 1:00 to 2:30, so don't go then.

I think the office is at the end of the yellow line. It's definitely on the first floor, and you have to go up about 4 steps (there's a short ramp as well) and through double doors, and the secretary's office is on your left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement