Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ratm

• 17-10-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

folks heard a rumour that RATM are gonna be doing a world tour... looked their web site but nothing on it other than them aplying down under... anyone heard anything other than rumours????

thanks

paddy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,893 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I've my ticket to see them in Perth so that's all I care about! ;)

I'd say they will though. Money to be made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

hopefully they come to europe, not too pushed about them coming to ireland (i doubt they will basically!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It be great if they did come to ireland though,I saw an ratm cover band there a few months back and they were savage,had everything down to a tee.

It be great if they did come to ireland though,I saw an ratm cover band there a few months back and they were savage,had everything down to a tee.

who was it?renegades of funk? iv been meaning to check them guys out, just im usually in the wrong town on the wrong night :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gucci wrote: »
    who was it?renegades of funk? iv been meaning to check them guys out, just im usually in the wrong town on the wrong night :o

Ya that was them I think,they played in cork about 3 times since last xmas :O
    Only got to see them last july,man they were good :) there bass unreal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Have they ever played Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

have renegades of funk got a web site at all and are there any other cover bands out there for rage music

thanks paddy

Sorry the ratm cover band i saw in cork last july were called "bulls on parade" not renegades of funk :o,still a class band though, check them out on www.myspace/BullsonParaderock.com or else try www.BullonParadeRock.bebo.com :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

malice_ wrote: »
    Have they ever played Ireland?

Nearly sure they played "the trip to tipp" one year along with cypress hill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭- bo -

Theyve played the US already, have a couple of shows in Australia planned and I think 3 shows in Japan, so theyre bound to come to Europe.
    I read a couple of days ago that they'd announce a UK tour by the end of the week...Id say theyll do next year's Carling Weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

alrigth sephiroth dude, yea, that was us in cruiscin lan in cork. think the gig was in July. think we're headed back there in December. lol, by coincidence our guitarist kevin is a massive sephiroth fan. lol.

Anyway, yea I was at Rage's reunion show in California in April. it was unreal. was in the pit of a crowd of about 100,000 in the middle of a desert north of L.A. probably the best day of my life. I wouldnt be at all surprised if we'll see Rage over this way next summer. hopefully it'll be at their own show and not a festival.

oh, and in answer to a previous question, rage have playted ireland in 1994 in the tivoli theatre in dublin. i have a recordin of it. it's class. and also in thurles in 1996 for the feile festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Dwilly

Was at the Tivoli gig in 1994, unbelieveably tight.
    Fantastic gig.

yeah they also played in belfast one time in the 90s not sure of the year or venue but allegedly they were banned from playing another gig in the north because zach incited the crowd to revolt against the RUC for being fascists or something along those lines.
    i knew a guy who seen them at the feile, not sure what year though, he said it was absolutely amazing
    *edit* must have been 1996 so as sean says above

Advertisement