Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Mods in the 80s and Irish Jack

Options
  • 17-10-2007 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I am setting up a site that will have photos of Mods taken in Tramore in 1982 and 83. These photos were taken by the legendary Irish Jack(Jack Lyons) The Mods are mainly from Cork, Dublin and Waterford. The site will be up in early December. In my existing site I also have some photos of Mods from Dublin, Belfast, Limerick, Cork and Waterford This site's address is: www.freewebs.com/80smodrevival
    I am looking to contact anybody who was a Mod in the early 80s and who has photos and would like them added to my site. 25 years plus on there is enormous nostalgia for the 80s Mod Revival and also remembering lost mates etc. So your photos will create a lot of interest. If anybody wants to email me my email address is: epml2000@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sounds great. Irish Jack is one of Cork's treasures. My mate and I had a pint with him once - the stories were intriguing!
    Best of luck with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Dudess wrote: »
    Sounds great. Irish Jack is one of Cork's treasures. My mate and I had a pint with him once - the stories were intriguing!
    Best of luck with it...

He has some great stories, had the pleasure of having a pint with him last year too... look forward to meeting him again some time.

sounds great emq2006

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Just PM'd you, emq2006....

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭steelydan99

Waterford Mods just had a reunion about 4 weeks back in Woodstown Co Waterford.Will let you know if anything else is planned and have a chat with a few lads might know of a source of photos

Advertisement