Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

England fans beaten up in Moscow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No suprise, loads of facist thugs in Moscow football circles. I bet the cops prove useless or "too good".

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeh, Moscow is terrible for away fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i reckon im the only one who actually couldnt help a little smile appearing in the corner of my mouth when i read this title then eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Those bloody Bohs fans are getting out of control at this stage. Something has to be done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭PCros

I remember also back in 2002 when we played Russia for Euro 2004 two lads were stabbed and loads were attacked outside a restaurant.

• Advertisement

I was in Liverpool in during the world cup, and found myself in the middle of a riot there while i was walking to a supermarket. Police charged in with Batons and bate them around. Same day there was more trouble on the main shopping street were all the guys destroyed all the food stalls by jumping on them and throwing themselves on them.
    I ten went into Mcdonalds were 4 of them were giving the waiter a hard time because he was indian .

None of the riot was shown on the news. Infact the news came on and talked about how well behaved the english fans were .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

kryogen wrote: »
    i reckon im the only one who actually couldnt help a little smile appearing in the corner of my mouth when i read this title then eh?

well done on that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

local authorities will do nothing of course except perhaps threaten anyone who complains to the media and UEFA will do nothing because it wasn't in the ground. another wonderful day for soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Pighead wrote: »
    Those bloody Bohs fans are getting out of control at this stage. Something has to be done.

It's only a small minority of our Russian fanbase that get up to this kind of stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

They should have brought Ross Kemp with them sure he knows gangs all around the world :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

kryogen wrote: »

This sort of post is allowed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

DSB wrote: »
    This sort of post is allowed?

yes, because he is right. its great to see them get a taste of their own medicine. less of the handwringing please

Not all English fans are scum. Some are. If innocent Bohs fans got attacked tomorrow would you feel the same?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

At OhNoYouDidn't: How is that? You have no idea what kind of people were attacked, could be a father there with two children with him for all you know.

Theres stuff I want to say in this post to you but i'd probably get banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

The odds are these lads will be online tomorrow on their "fans" forum telling everybody they gave it "large" to the Russian crews and that the locals came off far worse than they did :rolleyes:

You have no idea what kind of people the people attacked were. Stop being such a bigoted idiot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement