Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to party!

Options
  • 17-10-2007 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Well I can safely say that I won't be spending my weekends doing homework and studying no more. Anyone know of any good spots to hit at night for the TY age group. I was thinkin of goin to Wezz but I'd have to get a fake ID and I'm too lazy for that. Anyone know of any other good spots?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

Nope :) not in Greystones anyway

Apparently everywhere is "too dangerous".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

jb91 wrote: »

Apparently everywhere is "too dangerous".

Pretty much same here lolol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Theres nothing organised here for our age group- their all for younger teens....although the age restriction on some events here is 17- it would be seen as slightly perverted by someone that age actually going to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

ID for Wezz? Sure you only really need it for Back to Wezz which is over 18s....

I hear a photocopied passport does wonders

<_<

>_>

¬.¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭yeah-boy

Piste wrote: »
    ID for Wezz? Sure you only really need it for Back to Wezz which is over 18s....

I hear a photocopied passport does wonders

<_<

>_>

¬.¬

I know people who photocopied and photoshopped a copy of a passport and messed with the DOB and went to a bouncer and said they didnt wanna risk losing their passport as they are going on holiday in a week. HAHAHA it actually worked. Bit Ballsy all the same and I think bouncers would cop on if even more than 1 person did it in my town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

yeah-boy wrote: »
    I know people who photocopied and photoshopped a copy of a passport and messed with the DOB and went to a bouncer and said they didnt wanna risk losing their passport as they are going on holiday in a week. HAHAHA it actually worked. Bit Ballsy all the same and I think bouncers would cop on if even more than 1 person did it in my town.
    Sure that's all you need to get into Wezz, it's a joke really - I got into Back to Wezz (which is supposed to be 18's, they sell alcohol) with a photocopied/photoshopped passport, no questions asked.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭yeah-boy

Jello wrote: »
    Sure that's all you need to get into Wezz, it's a joke really - I got into Back to Wezz (which is supposed to be 18's, they sell alcohol) with a photocopied/photoshopped passport, no questions asked.

haha like you handed him an A4 sheet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

thats all you need

but you dont want to go there its a dump

haha like you handed him an A4 sheet ?
    Yep :)

That same trick got me into every nightclub and bar in New York over hte summer.Sometimes the simplest way is the most effective!

|Cookies wrote: »
    thats all you ever needed.

wezz is poor ****e though. dont bother.
    Yeah it's an absolute sweat-box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Should be fun for halloween though!

Advertisement