Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Women; Gods Gift to the Earth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Phil01

Dinxminx wrote: »
    Phil if you don't stop making contradicting statements I am gonna go over there and spank you!

lol, read my first post, i've always said there are genuine nice irish girls!!! I've just said the majority are arrogant and selfish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Wicknight wrote: »
    Well according to your OP you had a problem with all Irish women, or at least the majority.

So I suppose the fact that you are now down to "a few" is progress.

its really just one from a school disco on valentines day 1997

if i was her i'd run

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

rbd wrote: »
    its really just one from a school disco on valentines day 1997

if i was her i'd run

ROFL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Phil01 wrote: »
    I never tarred u with the same brush, i've always said there are nice genuine irish girls out there! Read my first post!!

"Why is it all irish women think they are god's gift to the earth? I mean come on, Irish guys out there like me must also see how arrogant and selfish irish women are.
    Now im not classing all irish women as arrogant and selfish because there are alot out there who are genuine lovely girls. But the majority seem to think they are above everyone, and im not just saying its the beautiful skinny girls that are arrogant, i've seen alot of overweight irish girls who think they are god's gift."

To be honest Phil from reading your posts it seems like you are pissed off but you don't really know at what.

One minute all Irish girls are pissing you off, then just a few, then back to all of them (including the over weight ones seemingly)

I would imagine that in fact it is one particular group that is pissing you off, the handful of girls who have at some point in your life embarrassed you or your friends

And it is easier to externalise this as a symptom of "Irish girlness" than to actually deal with those individual cases as individuals.

But I think you know yourself that this is nonsense, which is why you keep flip flopping around with who you are actually supposed to be mad at.

Your issue isn't actually with women, Irish or otherwise, your issue is with the embarrassment that women can cause in men. Because of the way we have evolved men can become very embarrassed due to women. And men don't like this, because no one likes being embarrassed or feeling bad.

That is the heart of this discussion.

Omg i hate this, i hate copying quotes!!!
    you left out some of that message too
    Why is it all irish women think they are god's gift to the earth? I mean come on, Irish guys out there like me must also see how arrogant and selfish irish women are.
    Now im not classing all irish women as arrogant and selfish because there are alot out there who are genuine lovely girls. But the majority seem to think they are above everyone, and im not just saying its the beautiful skinny girls that are arrogant, i've seen alot of overweight irish girls who think they are god's gift.

Again i want to say that alot of irish women are nice and sincere, i'm just pointing the majority. Who shoot down ever guy that even looks at them.

It's easy to pick and choose what u quote, isn't it wicknight!!
    Look, i've never been hurted by an irish girl, be it rejection or whatever except maybe when i was a young wee lad, but everyone experiences that;no harm done.
    I'm a normal 22 year old guy, i consider myself average to good looks. I've been living in portugal for over a year, met my missus over there, we came back to ireland and went out and she gave me her opinion of irish women and how they act... so that got me thinking and observing and i have to agree with her! And so do my mates who i've seen been brought down by irish girls alot.
    This isn't a witch hunt i'm not out to name and shame the irish girls.

*I will ignore the bad spelling I will ignore the bad spelling*

Phil people can be heavily influenced by their friends/SO - do you think maybe this has happened with you? True, the Portuguese mediterranean character is nothing like the Irish character (something I personally choose to believe may have something to do with the weather), so maybe she just mistakenly interpreted the behaviour of Irish women?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

[/b]

Wicknight has a tendency to leave out parts of what people say when he quotes. I guess he feels the need to misrepresent what's been said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

What where you say "all irish girls" and then "some irish girls" and then some other crap?

Mate, you can't even put your point across in away that makes any sense, don't get upset if people can't take meaning from your madness.

Also, hurted? wtf?

*I will ignore the bad spelling I will ignore the bad spelling*

Sorry for any bad spelling, i seriously think you should consider becoming an english teach!!! :D

I dont't think i've been influenced, the only reason i created this thread is because i've seen irish girls do this to irish guys, i've always went to bars and nightclubs in Portugal and i've never seen these kind of things happening with portuguese girls.
    quote by Dragan; What where you say "all irish girls" and then "some irish girls" and then some other crap?

ok maybe i should change my first all irish women to some irish women. I would expect even a 4 year old to understand what im saying here, i guess u are different though. Maybe i should change it so i wont confuse more ppl.

• Advertisement

Mmm... the weather. Definitely the weather. All that heat leaves people laid back, chatty and relaxed....

..Whereas here the cold makes all us girls huddle into ourselves and only expend the energy needed to say "piss off"; all other energy goes into heating our wh0re-costumed bodies.

Yep that's definitely it! :D

Mmm... the weather. Definitely the weather. All that heat leaves people laid back, chatty and relaxed....

Yeah, well i think im through arguing here on boards, i dont think this is worth it anymore, i doubt im going to get anymore insightful comments. Just smart ass comments are coming in now. I think we should try and move ireland a few hundred km south of here... maybe that will solve all our problems!!:)

Yeah... my unbelievably cheerful personality must stem from the fact that, being half-spanish, I get to live in the sun for about three months a year....

There's just no other explanation!

:rolleyes:

Phil, I just think you should give girls a break and see it from our perspective sometimes. Next time you see a girl put down one of your friends in a rude way stop for a second and think 'if he were a girl approaching me in the same way, would I behave the same?' A lot of the time you'll probably find you would, for whatever reason... Or that you can at least understand where she's coming from.

And if you can't, then yes, you've either encountered somebody who's not very nice OR who's just having a bad day (had to say it! :p).

Anyway, just try it!

I'm not sugguesting that every girl should entertain a guy for the sake of his ego. What im trying to say is that if they are not interested in talking, why don't they be alot nicer, and the excuse of saying well she has 100's of guys coming on to her in a night is not good enough, because it takes as much effort to swear at a guy as it does to say "sorry i can't talk now" hence the guy gets the hint...! if the guy is drunk and doesn't get the hint... well then she can say whatever she wants to a drunk guy, because personally i hate seeing drunk guys grabbing and slobbering over women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

What a thread! Just read all of it (I'm bored on boards).:)

Have to say that I disagree with the OP. Strangers don't really owe you anything, and frankly if they don't want to talk to you in a pub or club then thats their right. And yeah, they may be rude and tell you to p*ss off if you don't get the hint. (If they are rude, then yeah, its not nice, but then again, they probably aren't worth knowing in that moment in time).

Its all down to body language and eye contact-be they your neighbour that you've known for years, a friend, a family member, an acquaintance or a total stranger in a pub/club...you should be able to see if they are open to talking to you, or whether they want to be left alone at that time.

Plus basic manners should always apply. Most people in pubs are there with their friends, talking/dancing/whatever, and if some drunk stranger breaks in on them rudely trying to clumsily chat someone up, then what do you expect will happen?

ok maybe i should change my first all irish women to some irish women. I would expect even a 4 year old to understand what im saying here, i guess u are different though. Maybe i should change it so i wont confuse more ppl.

Maybe you should and then your arguments about not making generalisations would hold more water?

There is a significant difference between the implication of the word "all" and the word "some".

This is a text based method of communication and by and large i will take what people type as being what they mean? Ergo, should you use the word "all" i will take that to mean "all" and not "some".

I don't think it is too hard to appreciate that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Wicknight, give it a rest will you. I don't know if you live in Dublin or not but a huge percentage of Dublin women (say in their 20's and 30's) are incredibly stuck up and that's just a fact whether you like to admit it or not. A lot of young Dublin women seem to have confidence and self-assurance confused with arrogance and a loud mouth I hate to say.

I'm not being mysogynistic here either - a lot of Dublin men are cocky, arrogant pr**ks as well. I guess the money (or at least credit) has gone to our heads a little too quickly.

Laslo wrote: »
    Wicknight, give it a rest will you. I don't know if you live in Dublin or not but a huge percentage of Dublin women (say in their 20's and 30's) are incredibly stuck up and that's just a fact whether you like to admit it or not. A lot of young Dublin women seem to have confidence and self-assurance confused with arrogance and a loud mouth I hate to say.

I'm not being mysogynistic here either - a lot of Dublin men are cocky, arrogant pr**ks as well. I guess the money (or at least credit) has gone to our heads a little too quickly.

simply saying "i'm not being mysogynistic" dose not give credance to same

are you from dublin or just lucky enough to live there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Laslo wrote: »
    Wicknight, give it a rest will you. I don't know if you live in Dublin or not but a huge percentage of Dublin women (say in their 20's and 30's) are incredibly stuck up and that's just a fact whether you like to admit it or not.
    Because you say it is a fact doesn't make it so, observe:
    Everyone that says Irish women are stuck-up are in fact marginally retarded, can't score women, and serially abuse prostitutes - fact.

You see that isn't true, just because I said it was a fact.

Zulu wrote: »
    Because you say it is a fact doesn't make it so, observe:
    Everyone that says Irish women are stuck-up are in fact marginally retarded, can't score women, and serially abuse prostitutes - fact.

You see that isn't true, just because I said it was a fact.

just cos yer being irionic dosen't mean its not a little true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭bragan

My main beef is that you’re throwing all Irish men into the one bucket; thinking they are rapist's out to molest young Irish women.

Phil01, you are throwing all Irish women into one bucket too! You came on here saying that the majority of Irish women are stuck up there own asses. Isn't that putting alot of irish women into one bucket.

There are plenty of girls out there that are nice to guys. They tell them to go away nicely, and if that doesn't work, tell them to p*ss off.

There are also guys that will go away when you ask them nicely, and those that either take extreme offence to it, or just ignore it completely.

Frankly, I don't know what sort of response you expected other than what you got.

• Advertisement

...well there is that whole aspect to it. But there no proof eitherway so it's all a crock.

...well there is that whole aspect to it. But there no proof eitherway so it's all a crock.

we could do a survey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

Dragan wrote: »
    Maybe your

1) Ugly
    2) Socially inept
    3) Smell
    4) Casually insulting without reaslising it

All these are possible viable options as to why you can't get an Irish lass to look at you.

To be honest these weekly "Irish chicks are crap because……." threads are starting to fray my patience. Or maybe, just maybe, as based of this thread, it's because Irish GUYS seem to believe that every chick they look at should be instantly interested in them?

Sure, that’s a gross generalisation but **** it, that seems to be the standard for these types of threads.

Maybe you have nothing to offer them?

Ouch !! very harsh on the OP ..

I can see where he (OP) is coming from ..

but this isn't just with Irish women, it's with Irish in general
    we have become ruder as we have become more materialistic ..
    ..however having said that i remember in my single days meeting a lot
    of snobby Irish girls, just keep looking , they're is decent ones out there...

It's easy to pick and choose what u quote, isn't it wicknight!!

Well come on Phil. One sentence you are saying all Irish women the next sentence you are saying "I'm not saying all Irish women" You are contradicting yourself mid paragraph.

As I said before, you sound confused more than anything else about who you are directing this rant towards.

hopalong85 wrote: »
    Wicknight has a tendency to leave out parts of what people say when he quotes. I guess he feels the need to misrepresent what's been said.

I'm sure with your 48 posts on Boards you have a very good idea about what I have a tendency to do :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

I'm sure with your 48 posts on Boards you have a very good idea about what I have a tendency to do :rolleyes:

Yes another fantastuc point. Well done. I forgot that on boards you aren't entitled to have an opinion or make a judgement until you have reached acertain amount of posts. My bad dude.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

You're nobody here unless your join date is Feb 1998.........

Just out of curiosity; what would be the best thing a girl could say to be nice and yet get the message across that she doesn't really want to get into a conversation about the weather/drug addiction/your sexy dance moves?

Just out of curiosity; what would be the best thing a girl could say to be nice and yet get the message across that she doesn't really want to get into a conversation about the weather/drug addiction/your sexy dance moves?

sorry i need to pee my ghonerea is playing up

Well come on Phil. One sentence you are saying all Irish women the next sentence you are saying "I'm not saying all Irish women" You are contradicting yourself mid paragraph.

As I said before, you sound confused more than anything else about who you are directing this rant towards.

Done ok; i changed the start of my first post!! So now it has to be clear who i'm directing this topic too!! I can't believe you find it so hard to understand!! Even thought i made it clear in the next paragraph so i wouldnt get supid posters saying that not all the women were arrogant!
    SOME Irish women are arrogant and snobish NOT ALL!
    quote by bragan;Phil01, you are throwing all Irish women into one bucket too! You came on here saying that the majority of Irish women are stuck up there own asses. Isn't that putting alot of irish women into one bucket.
    Yes it is putting alot of women in the same bucket; but not ALL of them. I know there are some really nice girls who will say polite to you, that they don't want to speak with you. I'm just trying not to get caught up in war against all the women of ireland!!

• Advertisement

Phil please answer my question..

rbd......... Euuw! My vanity would never allow it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Quote =SheroN;You're nobody here unless your join date is Feb 1998.........
    Ah **** i might as well leave now .......

Done ok; i changed the start of my first post!! So now it has to be clear who i'm directing this topic too!! I can't believe you find it so hard to understand!! Even thought i made it clear in the next paragraph so i wouldnt get supid posters saying that not all the women were arrogant!

Yes it is putting alot of women in the same bucket; but not ALL of them. I know there are some really nice girls who will say polite to you, that they don't want to speak with you. I'm just trying not to get caught up in war against all the women of ireland!!

you sir are funny

the op was all irish women

changing that to [basic jist] some women are mean to me [/basic jist]
    is a different and would be better recieved post

just my little opinion

Wicknight 1, Phil01 0.

Ok for a scenario if she was out with a group of friends and a guy came up and started chatting, all the girl has to say is "sorry u seem like a nice guy but i just want to be around my friends now"

Something along those lines would be more than enough for any sober guy to comprehend!!
    quote by zulu; Wicknight 1, Phil01 0.

I didn't know this was a competition, i had to change because everyone was giving me grief that i was confusing them. I thought it was simple to understand, but i guess i was wrong.

I didn't know this was a competition, i had to change because everyone was giving me grief that i was confusing them. I thought it was simple to understand, but i guess i was wrong.
    Arguments and debates are competitive by nature.

Done ok; i changed the start of my first post!! So now it has to be clear who i'm directing this topic too!!

It was clear to everyone else Phil before it was clear to you ...

The women you are mad at are the ones that have embarrassed either you or your friends by being, in your opinion, rude to them when they tried to chat them up.

Your little rant at the start that all or some, a majority or minority, of Irish women are "so arrogant" was just you not knowing how to direct this.

When someone embarrasses us it is natural human instinct to get angry at the person that just embarrassed us. Everyone does this. Its easier than considering that we might have done something wrong. This is especially true when it comes to sexual attraction between opposite sexes, since self esteem is deeply routed to how we view ourselves as successful sexually.

Young people, particularly men but also women, get very self conscious over how we are viewed by members of the opposite sex. It is the age old paradox that we feel attraction to the opposite sex yet hostility to them as well because this attraction is frustrating.

Which is why a guy will go up to a girl one minute wanting to score/date her and be saying she is a horrible bitch the next minute. Its why we will be going out with someone when we are young thinking they are the love of our life only to spend the next 6 months bad mouthing them after they break up with us.

When we are embarrassed or hurt we seek to turn this around and clear ourselves of uncertainty or feeling of guilt for what ever happened by projecting the negative onto the person that embarrassed us.

Which is what you are doing.

You don't really think Irish women, a large minority or a majority, are arrogant bitches. You don't know enough of them to possibly say that.

But it is what you want to believe because it fits within this explanation that you have created as a form of self defense in this "battle of the sexes"

Saying that Irish girls are arrogant bitches explains away all the embarrassment or frustration you have had with Irish women.

Of course they are. People can be arrogant, snobbish, shellfish, rude, arrogant, ignorant, petty, mean, spiteful etc etc.

But then that isn't what you are really talking about.

You don't know any of the girls that have done this. I would imagine they walk off never to be seen again. You couldn't possibly say anything about their personality based on what they say to a stranger in a nightclub.

But what is far more important than the reality is the image that can be created for the self-defense I mentioned above. You need these women to be faulty, to be arrogant, to be bitches, because that means they are at fault, not you.

The alternative is that they are wonderfully nice people and the guy did something wrong. Which is not an acceptable alternative.

If you classify these women as being arrogant and snobbish that means they can't hurt your or embarrass you, because they are the ones at fault. Its not your problem, its something wrong with them. You then don't have anything to feel bad about, or at least that is what you tell yourself, because they are the problem.

Ok for a scenario if she was out with a group of friends and a guy came up and started chatting, all the girl has to say is "sorry u seem like a nice guy but i just want to be around my friends now"

I'd still feel like the guy would feel resentful towards me; the truth is that if you said that, there are a few guys out there that would sneer and say "yeah sure... whatever" or get aggressive for no other reason than the fact that, at the end of the day - nicely or not - they're getting turned down..

Woah great post Wicknight! Very well considered.

Wicknight, in fairness, this is after hours, either dumb it down a little or take the piss. ;)

• Advertisement

Mmm does anyone else feel like this thread has a real PI vibe to it?

Woah great post Wicknight! Very well considered.

Wicknight, in fairness, this is after hours, either dumb it down a little or take the piss. ;)

Apologies

Er ... boobs!!!! :p

Er ... boobs!!!! :p

*likes boobs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭fits

all the girl has to say is "sorry u seem like a nice guy but i just want to be around my friends now"
    Something along those lines would be more than enough for any sober guy to comprehend!!

You wouldnt believe what I have been called on occasion after such a polite rebuttal.. I'm actually getting mad now thinking about it.

fits wrote: »
    You wouldnt believe what I have been called on occasion after such a polite rebuttal.. I'm actually getting mad now thinking about it.

Just proves that you were right to turn him down to be honest..... don't let it get to you..... any guy who reacts like that is just having trouble dealing with his own low self esteem and a twisted self image. :)

Actually, that reminds me of something that happened one night. I went to the bar in a pub in town and noticed this rather attractive lass beside me. Being a cheeky beggar when the barman asked for my order i gave him the drinks i wanted and then said "and whatever this lass is having." She just replied "It's alright, i'm just out for a quiet drink with friends" and my reply was "ah well, that my lose, hope you have a great night!" and i turned back to the barman.

I could see this threw her a little bit and i got my drinks and was walking away when she called me back and we started to have a chat. She told me at the time that it was odd to see a guy react so well and i simply said "look, at the end of the day your a stranger to me and i'm a stranger to you, are you supposed to be intrigued by me simply because i was with you?"

We got on great that night and had a really good laugh.

OFF TOPIC!!!

You! Moderator! Ban yourself!!

• Advertisement

Sorry. Always wanted to say that...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 queencakes

For what its worth as an irish ladyee........

Recently I was in a club sitting at the bar minding my own business when this guy came up chatting. I chatted back politely for a few minutes when he asked me my name. I wasn't interested in him and didnt want to give him the wrong idea so I declined to give the information and turned around. I didnt tell him to f off or anything of the sort.
    He kept trying to ask me my name and wouldnt take the hint. I ignored him and the next minute he is shouting at me about "what an ignorant bitch I am" "stuck up cow" etc - really aggressively.
    I was actually frightened of him. He kept at it for a few minutes until the bouncer came over and moved him on.

Most of the time I am happy to chat to fellas who approach me but make it clear I have a boyfriend. Lets face it lads dont spot you and say to themselves "that girl looks really interesting to talk to - I bet she is up to date on her current affairs" . We all know you only want the leg over. You ain't fooling anyone.

As for lads who come up behind you in a niteclub and gyrate wildly while you are dancing away minding your own business with no idea there is a fella behind you dry riding you dont get me started on that.

queencakes wrote: »
    As for lads who come up behind you in a niteclub and gyrate wildly while you are dancing away minding your own business with no idea there is a fella behind you dry riding you dont get me started on that.

*fumes silently just thinking about it*

First off wicknight i must commend you on such a well clear and written post. unfortunately your little rant which does nothing only to try and be little me is factually incorrect. And given everything which i have posted since i started this thread it nearly seems to that you feel like you have some right as protector of irish women. I must admit i'm quite dumbfounded in your absolute faith of irish women. You clearly love them very much. Do u see my thread as attacking you. This thread was created by me to point out what must be obliviously seen in every bar, club in the Country. Yet u must be blind to the fact that such women behave in this way.

First off as i mention 100 times, this thread isn't about me personally, i've never chatted up an irish girl and been hurted or embarrassed. I personally don't chat up women in night clubs, that said i don't even drink alcohol.
    The women you are mad at are the ones that have embarrassed either you or your friends by being, in your opinion, rude to them when they tried to chat them up.
    I have never been mad at any girl in my life, i have only just been disappointed at the behavior and level of vulgar coming from a lot of women.
    Your little rant at the start that all or some, a majority or minority, of Irish women are "so arrogant" was just you not knowing how to direct this.

hmm... no as i stated before, i'm not nor was i ever embarrassed by an irish girl. This thread was started because my gf "opened" my eyes towards irish women.

I guess if u read my post's you would know that already...
    self esteem is deeply routed to how we view ourselves as successful sexually.

Do u know what u just said.... i sincerely doubt this... if u feel this way, i really pity your self esteem.
    It is the age old paradox that we feel attraction to the opposite sex yet hostility to them as well because this attraction is frustrating.
    hmmm... i think this depends on the situation...
    To be frustrated with some on your attractive would be accepted if they were unattainable.
    Its why we will be going out with someone when we are young thinking they are the love of our life only to spend the next 6 months bad mouthing them after they break up with us.

I'm putting that down if u are young and nieve but also your are confusing love for lust.
    When we are embarrassed or hurt we seek to turn this around and clear ourselves of uncertainty or feeling of guilt for what ever happened by projecting the negative onto the person that embarrassed us.

Which is what you are doing.

Again... I couldn't care less about irish girl, i'm not dating one, why are u making out that i was hurt by an irish girl, do u think this thread is an act of revenge to get my back on all those girls that have hurt me!! lol
    you are a bit pathetic aren't you, i sorry i dont want to resort to such name calling but i just can't believe what you are trying to imply in your post. Its totally incorrect and factually wrong.
    You don't really think Irish women, a large minority or a majority, are arrogant bitches. You don't know enough of them to possibly say that.
    I don't know alot of irish girls but i'd say i'd know as much as any other guy. I've got a few irish female friends.
    But it is what you want to believe because it fits within this explanation that you have created as a form of self defense in this "battle of the sexes"
    What the hell do i have to defend my self from, your not reading my posts are you, this thread isn't about me! This thread isn't about revenge on Irish Girls!!! Its an observation on irish girls....

You don't know any of the girls that have done this. I would imagine they walk off never to be seen again. You couldn't possibly say anything about their personality based on what they say to a stranger in a nightclub.
    Have u ever seen a girl in a bar... believe me you can tell alot about a girls personality even if u never talked them to. Just look at there body language..
    Have u ever chatted to any girls in a bar before? What is your whole high and might stance on this?

But what is far more important than the reality is the image that can be created for the self-defense I mentioned above. You need these women to be faulty, to be arrogant, to be bitches, because that means they are at fault, not you.

As far as im concerned i don't need irish women to be bitches... nobody in Ireland needs or wants that... Not my fault??? What the hell did i ever do to them? Are u smoking weed? Irish women can be bitches all they want, my case is for the irish guys who have to put up with that...
    The alternative is that they are wonderfully nice people and the guy did something wrong. Which is not an acceptable alternative.
    This is very acceptable, i can't speak for the hundreds of assh*le guys who have grabbed women... those guys deserve what ever they get. Maybe the girl is a great person but just doesn't want to entertain a drunk?
    If you classify these women as being arrogant and snobbish that means they can't hurt your or embarrass you, because they are the ones at fault.

Yeah because its not there fault they are snobbish and arrogant....

First off as i mention 100 times, this thread isn't about me personally, i've never chatted up an irish girl and been hurted or embarrassed. I personally don't chat up women in night clubs, that said i don't even drink alcohol.

No offense mate, but if you have never chatted up an Irish girl....then how do you have a ****ing clue what they are like?

Are you simply going off second hand info here?

Pretty much devalues any point you were trying to make mo chara!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement