Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cork service for '97 VW Golf

Options
  • 17-10-2007 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Cork and my '97 automatic VW Golf needs its regular service (it has a yearly service history from the UK).

Searching the web for VW servicing comes up with MSL in Turners Cross but they seem to have a very bad reputation if the results of my web browsing about them are accurate.

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic/garage who has experience with automatic Golfs?

TIA
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Depends on what you want to do. If it's a full manufacturers service history you want, then try Blackwater Motors in Fermoy. Otherwise you could try O'Learys Garage in Ballincollig, they service all makes, and are very competent. The number there is 021 4877158.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Searching the web for VW servicing comes up with MSL in Turners Cross but they seem to have a very bad reputation if the results of my web browsing about them are accurate.

I'd say the results are very accurate!

I don't know if it's too far for you, but Newmarket Motors are quite good if you want FSH. But personally, I wouldn't be inclined to opt for main dealer servicing on a 10 year old car.

Advertisement