Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would I find a home for him?

• 17-10-2007 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I might be going to Australia at some stage in the future, and need to find a good home for my kitty.
    I am quite worried about this and want to get him a good one, I dont want a parent getting their child a cat or someone who lives near a main road etc.
    Will I have any chance of finding him a good home if I am this picky about who gets him?
    He is an adorable good natured white cat so I dont think he will have trouble finding someone who will take him, its just I think the biggest problem is who I will let take him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I would be the same if I had to leave my kitty with strangers. If you find someone I'm sure they will understand your worries and let you see their house and ask questions. Most cat lovers would understand your situation when parting with your kitty. The only problem is i personally would be a bit worried about taking on someoe elses cat as I would be afraid they have bonded with the first owner and not take to me. But knowing cats they would move on as long as they are fed and kept warm.

Advertisement