Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Poker Ipc Galway 2008 - Details

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

Donal is going to be the TD I know he has the flight tickets booked already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Culchie wrote: »
    I think you have misread my post.

If we're playing a particular tournament and have 100 entrants @ 10k stack, average stack on final table (of ten) is 100k, if there was 200 runners for the same tournament and same blind structure, average stack would be 200k, there's more chips on the final table, so this does make a difference to the 'speed' of the final table.

it takes twice as long to get there as nicky said. I think the better the structure the more cahnce people have to wait, but the more people wait the more people:chip ration gets higher thus bringing down the average stack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

nicnicnic wrote: »
    I purpose Mike Foley; failing that maybe the guy with the porkpie hat from only fools and horses, he did a great job with madmarty in the play your cards right thing last year in the city west

???????

2832624foleylog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Flushdraw wrote: »
    ???????

2832624foleylog.jpg

Breaking down tables will take on a whole new meaning with him in charge

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Flushdraw wrote: »
    ???????

2832624foleylog.jpg

lmao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

carrigeen wrote: »
    Donal is going to be the TD I know he has the flight tickets booked already.

Cheers for that. Gonna try a few satellites so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

when do satellites start on Party for this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭HighFinance

Hey Noel,

Online qualification starts on Party on Oct. 29th. Will post full details when i get 'em next week.

b.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Hey Noel,

Online qualification starts on Party on Oct. 29th. Will post full details when i get 'em next week.

b.

ty bren. See you at the EPT.

Advertisement