Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purgatory Halloween Party wed 31st oct

Options
  • 17-10-2007 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Purgatory Halloween Party
    Its not far off so we thought we'd get the word out there so you can start planning your costumes if you are intending on celebrating Halloween at Purgatory!

Wednesday 31st October sees Purgatory transformed into a night of even greater sin and debauchery!

The Purgatory Halloween Fancy Dress Party!

Wednesday 31st October

Live Bands Wardog and Big Red give a performance like there lives depend on it.
    Followed By Bubbles and DM Banging out the nasty,cheesy,sinful tunes til 2 am

We will have some purgatory Punch and some shots at reasonable prices, Not forgetting the Party Games and Costume Prizes

Admission is €7
    Doors 9pm

An Cruiscin Lan,Douglas Street,Cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

halloweenweb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thesraid

Why have it on a Wednesday? (I know I know its Halloween Night) But people have work on Thursday.

Are there any Halloween Parties on over the weekend or has the crap Jazz Festival eaten up all the craic of Hallloween?

generally people prefer the same day,i dont think there are any parties before or after halloween.

Anyways back to Purgatory,we have a tarot reader Mystic Sonya who will be there,a reading is €5 which is cool.

There are prizes for best costume,punch and loads more

Fair enough. Well I'll be there anyway. Look out for me I'll be the Soviet Army Officer.

sounds like a cool outfit,any music requests?

• Advertisement

Don't realy mind. Usually the music in there is a little heavy for my tastes. Maybe on Halloween you'll get people in there that wouldn't normally be there so perhaps mellowing out a little and playing some up tempo, more commonly know, "softer" music might be better. But still keeping the Rock/Metal theme obviously. Say Rammstein, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, Lost Prophets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What kind of prizes are we talking?

it will be a good mix of tunes,prodigy,cure,some cheesy tunes for halloween
    the djs do take requests,and thats what they go by every week so get up there and ask away :D

prizes will be vouchers for shops,drinks etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

thesraid wrote: »
    Usually the music in there is a little heavy for my tastes.

Don't let Wardog hear you.....

wardog do cover songs mainly,

its tonight folks it will be a laugh :D

• Advertisement

great fun had by all check out the pics
    www.purgatorycork.com

also this friday
    mashingpumpkinsweb.jpg

Advertisement