Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free meditation & manifestation Mp3s from Burt Goldman, the American Monk

• 17-10-2007 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if any of you are aware of the Silva Method (its available through seminars in Ireland now) but Burt Goldman was very involved with José Silva in his time.

He's now giving away free MP3s at http://theamericanmonk.com/referrer.php?uid=13445, including psychic shields, destress guided meditations, manifestation techniques etc etc.

I've used Burt Goldman's free stuff for over a year now and it is excellent. I've also used the Silva Ultramind series of CDs. Well worth a download and its all free.

Thanks

An Rí Rua

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

i am new to this stuff in a way.... can u explain why its so great, what is ur experiance of using them... what do you use them for etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Well I supose, 1st off, basic meditation of this kind will give you a sanctuary during the day etc. But if u keep at it it, you can bring it right down to switching your brainwave levels down to Alpha by using a simpls physical trigger (simply putting your two fingers together or touching your tongue to roof of your mouth). What that means is that you could be in a stressful situation, you could be experiencing negative thoughts, you could be under verbal attack from somebody, you could be ill etc, and you can use your mind in an instant to better your position and your attitudes.

There's a lot more to this than just positive thinking, but for those who doubt manifestation and using guided imagery to heal, then its a useful basic interpretation of whats actually going on.

Also you could all look at www.drjerryepstein.org. some great guided imagery exercises.

The mind loves metaphors (the subconscious works through images) and these exercises give you 'tools' to awaken skills that you don't realise you have.

One thing I would recommend to anyone embarking on inner journeys is to find an exercise for constructing a psychic shield, such as the energyshield exercise on the Burt Goldman link above. Many schools, including Silva and Shakti Gawain who is also a Silva graduate, talk about meeting your spirit guides etc. That's more advanced than what I've been linking to above, and its all fine and lovely but firstly you must programme your mind to 'construct' a psychic shield. This protects from unwanted thoughts from other people, entities etc. Again, everyone to their own, and believe what you need to believe, but opening your 3rd eye without taking these simple precautions is not recommended. Much the same as dowsing. I dowse a lot and some feel that dowsing is dangerous. Its not, but if you seek info for events outside of your normal sense range (the one you think you have), then info can be provided from different sources, unless, again, you programme your mind to only seek good for other lifeforms in addition to yourself.

Dynamic meditation, as Jose Silva and Burt Goldman call it, asks you to use your deeper levels of mind to help yourself, help others, live more more correctly, more on purpose. Not to be swayed by thoughts of others, tv, negative vibes of all kinds. Strive to make a difference and live on purpose.

This is not about meditation for purely mindfulness purposes.

I would say download the MP3s and get into the steady habit of using them 2-3 times daily. How many hours do we all spend watching the idiot box, including this one we're on now? !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jennybarbour

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Hi all,

Not sure if any of you are aware of the Silva Method (its available through seminars in Ireland now) but Burt Goldman was very involved with José Silva in his time.

He's now giving away free MP3s at http://theamericanmonk.com/referrer.php?uid=13445, including psychic shields, destress guided meditations, manifestation techniques etc etc.

I've used Burt Goldman's free stuff for over a year now and it is excellent. I've also used the Silva Ultramind series of CDs. Well worth a download and its all free.

Thanks

An Rí Rua
    I am trying to get a hold of Mr Goldman I have been receiving emails for about a year. i was listening to your interview on coast to coast. I have reached out to several teachers and have had no response . I have been a channel all my life, guided for a long time by a rainbow of wisdom. I have died 3 times and know I am here in this Reality or dimension to heal or share what has been moved through me. I am in need of a human teacher that can help me teach me how to accept myself and my gifts that have felt like a painful curse. I have been in destructive to myself and i really need to fullfill my purpose. I do know that I am a wonderful student. I just really need guidence if you could please help me or point me into the right hands, I will share that the karmic payoff
    would be for the greater of humanity. please know there is no ego in that statement. I am here to share and open people up to the vibration of love, in self and all things. To understand the connection to all things and unite and heal with Love. I have been neglecting myself and going about things in the wrong manner because I am finding that I keep getting myself into some abusive situations. I am really just pleading for a teacher help and guidance from like minded individuals or individual that can teach me how to fulfill this. I hope and prey that my efforts to finding this will happen. I have been sending this extreme need for help out into the universe with a pretty intense dedication the last couple of days because I am tired of doing nothing and repeating negative patterns that are leaving my soul depleted and lost with every day and year that keeps passing. I was given a strong message that i cant keep ignoring. I just need help understanding the wisdom given to me and how to get it out. I am sorry for the long message if this is not Mr Goldman maybe it is another multidimensional light being that can give point me in the direction that is so desperately needed.
    thank you for your time.
    love and light
    Jenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

It seems to me that what you are truly looking for is a chance to re-establish your connection to the Divine Source of Love and Light. The teacher who helps you to find the direct connection between you and the Ultimate Source of All Love and Light is the main purpose of having a teacher and is what can be described as a true Teacher.

Any teacher who is on a pedestal and puts himself on a pedestal and accepts credit for any blessing is taking a step off the highway and forgets that all credit is to the Divine Source. They may be bright shining beings but I'll use the analogy of the moon who takes credit for the light which ultimately comes from the sun.

Today there are a lot of beings who because of their achievements on certain spiritual practices believe they are above others and therefore accept worship energy from others. This is the problem with many traditions which people need to awaken from and begin to establish their own connection to the Ultimate Source of Love and Light. The right teacher can help you to be directed and to show you the highway Home.

You will know in your Heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Hello Jenny,

I am not Burt Goldman but I will help you in any way I can if You wish to pm me.

Namasté

An Rí Rua

• Advertisement
Advertisement