Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half life 2 ad not working

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Same here. Using Opera if it makes an difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

When its fixed they can have cake.

Same here. URL link is fubar'ed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm on xp using ie 6 at the moment it's working for me now. I really wish I han't clicked it though as I'm tempted to buy the orange box now. I'm on xp using ie 6 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm on xp using ie 6 at the moment it's working for me now. I really wish I han't clicked it though as I'm tempted to buy the orange box now. I'm on xp using ie 6 at the moment.
    But which windows version and browser are you using?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Terry wrote: »
    But which windows version and browser are you using?

:o It's still early and you're a big meanie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

working now, and orange box is worth it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Hobbes wrote: »

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Hobbes wrote: »

So I don't get cake ????? I'm disgusted that my subscription monies do not get spent on cake for posters !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

If it's any consolation, *we* get cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

If it's any consolation, *we* get cake.

In the words of marie antoinette "let the mods eat cake"....and look what happened to her :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

So I don't get cake ????? I'm disgusted that my subscription monies do not get spent on cake for posters !!!!

Everybody knows it goes on Coke and Hookers for the mods !

Advertisement