Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foxing with Lamp and Rifle by Robert William Bucknell

• 17-10-2007 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭

This book aint cheap!!! Anyone got one that has gleaned all the knowledge from it and now wants to sell it to a potential fox killer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Some of the pictures are a bit graphic and probably explain why publishers wouldn't touch this book. Bob Bucknell was forced to publich it himself and that is why it costs a hefty €50+ per copy. Whether you are new to foxing or an experienced practitioner there is in it to interest you. Whilst the photgraphs are interesting it is the information that Bucknell imparts which make it worth the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

Yeah, but fifty stl Bongo! Thats about seventy yoyo!!!! Its too much for me to spend on a book! Sell me yours for €20?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

alan123 wrote: »
    Yeah, but fifty stl Bongo! Thats about seventy yoyo!!!! Its too much for me to spend on a book! Sell me yours for €20?!

Can't the fox ate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭.243

43 euros on e bay at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Google "Target sports Bolton", they're a mail order company, they sell the book new at £30 plus postage a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I see a book called fox control on the books offer in sporting gun, anyone read it or got any feed back on it...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

alan123 wrote: »
    This book aint cheap!!! Anyone got one that has gleaned all the knowledge from it and now wants to sell it to a potential fox killer?

Here is a second hand one. Not much cheaper but still not £50.

TJ911...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

CS, if that book is by Sean Frain don't waste your money, it's rubbish!

Advertisement