Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photocopying

• 17-10-2007 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can do some photocopying in Maynooth? (Not a student)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

i think there's still an office supplies place on the left hand side of the road if you were approaching the village from the North Campus (if you're not familiar with the college, go to the Manor Mills shopping centre>cross the road as you exit Manor Mills> walk ove the bridge and it should be on your left). Somewhere between a garage and a furniture store if i'm not mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

amull87 wrote: »
    i think there's still an office supplies place on the left hand side of the road if you were approaching the village from the North Campus (if you're not familiar with the college, go to the Manor Mills shopping centre>cross the road as you exit Manor Mills> walk ove the bridge and it should be on your left). Somewhere between a garage and a furniture store if i'm not mistaken.

Oh is there one there? It must be small, have never noticed it. Okay thanks amull:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

on the topic, how does a student print within the college?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

The newsagent in the shopping centre next to the glenroyal have photocopy / fax facilities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

What about the Office Supplies place on the way up to Tesco, I think they do photocopying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Noodlehead wrote: »
    on the topic, how does a student print within the college?

You need to buy a printer card, from the are you wanna print. There's Library printers, SU printers and the computer halls printers. I think the SU printer cards are usually the cheapest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

You need to buy a printer card, from the are you wanna print. There's Library printers, SU printers and the computer halls printers. I think the SU printer cards are usually the cheapest.

There's also printers and printer cards in the long corridor.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭hamnegg

MayMay wrote: »
    Oh is there one there? It must be small, have never noticed it. Okay thanks amull:)

Yeah this is a blatant plug!!!! My mate owns that place. he's very resonable and if you've got a load of stukk to do he'll do ya a deal.

Advertisement