Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Query

Options
  • 17-10-2007 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Is it possible to get wireless internet when abroad?????-I move between Italy and Spain but its mainly in Italy I want it. I only want it short term-do Vodaphone, O2 etc do deals for Irish people abroad???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Mobile providers would be your only hope.

I'd say Vodafone or O2 would be the best option (avoid 3 like the plague, see sticky and just unstickied threads).

I'd start with Vodafone but I don't know who has the better roaming services so I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

the Eu phone charge rules on roaming DO NOT COVER DATA. Check the roaming charge or if there is a special EU rate you can sign to (Vodaphone did have this for data).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭KlondikePaddy

watty wrote: »
    the Eu phone charge rules on roaming DO NOT COVER DATA. Check the roaming charge or if there is a special EU rate you can sign to (Vodaphone did have this for data).

Thanks folks for your assistance!

Advertisement