Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2142 DVD not being read?

Options
  • 17-10-2007 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭

Do any other BF2142 players have this issue with there copy of the game? Somedays my DVD drive will read the disc but sometimes it wont. Its not the game dvd, its almost brand new, got it from a friend who never liked it, I know weird! Its not my optical drive either, that reads all my other games perfectly fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah this has happened to me on two occasions. The first time it would not resolve so I brought the disc back, the second time, after a few days everything was ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ea link.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Sucks Ass ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

Nah, I didnt buy it off ea link, any ideas about a fix.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Just a reminder:

Warez
    The posting of information which can cause the illegal copying of games is not allowed. This includes serial keys, crack files or actual copied CDs or CD files.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

What if the owner of the game doesn't want to use their cd/dvd each time they want to play, can you suggest anything?

Well, I would suggest buying it via EA link if they don't want cds/dvds.

If they already have the cd, then take it back, as suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Hal1 wrote: »
    What if the owner of the game doesn't want to use their cd/dvd each time they want to play, can you suggest anything?

<snip>

no idea how to do any of that, but will learn. yes i own both copies of BF2142. I bought one myself and the other was given to me by a friend who does not play the game anymore

Thanks for the help, look forward to owning you all again on the battlefield!:D

• Advertisement

Help sought, help received, thread locked just in case.

Projectmayhem, don't. I'd already posted from the charter in the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement