Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I make my orangutan look at home or not?

Options
  • 17-10-2007 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

This is the tattoo I shall be getting in a little over a month. It shall be on my lower back, about 8 inches by 6, and I am both terrified and excited already!

However, I amn't quite sure how I'd like to finish it - I'm torn between fading the colour away gradually, especially on the body, or outlining it with vines or some other sort of suitably jungle-y plant. What would you, the illustrious members of boards, suggest?

(*edit - figured out how to put a real image in)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

If you're gonna go with Jani I would suggest going and having a chat with him about it, he's great at coming up with cool looking stuff on the spot and will draw and re-draw on you til it's absolutely perfect. Best way to find out really is to try it out first!

Can't see any pic there but the plants idea sounds cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

Gosh darn it, I do suck with pictures. I shall try again - I hope it works this time...

Also, thanks Bounty-hunter, I shall definitely have a chat with Jani about it. Thank you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

No problem :) Looking at that pic I still say vines and stuff would be cool though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yea id have to agree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I have to say I think the coloured version will suit you a lot better than the original black one you had. I agree with bounty hunter on the vines and things. Fading it out could just end up in the colours looking dull?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Definately vines etc...

Or why not have it looking like he's sitting in the middle of a bush or something?

Advertisement