Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdressers in Maynooth

Options
  • 17-10-2007 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Going to Maynooth for a weekend in November and looking for a hairdresser for a blow dry; could anyone recommend one?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Where's my Cat?

Zeba in Manor Mills SC are excellent imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭coxy14

Totally agree with where's my cat (by the way I really hope she turns up:) Zeba are brilliant, I practically got a full head massage when they washed my hair!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

I hear the one over by tesco is meant to be pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 SlummyMummy

thanks ! how easy is it to find Manor Mills SC? sorry, first time to Maynooth..we're staying in Carton House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Go down to the bottom of the village and turn right and there it is, it's the only main shopping centre in Maynooth so you can't miss it. You get in to the Parking area by going around the corner on the left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

I know it's too late for the OP, but just posting my reply in case this helps anyone else.
    OB1 (recently moved to the Manor Mills Shopping Centre from Fagan's Lane) are my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Hi - I'm interested in doing a Pilates course in Maynooth, or nearby.... By nearby I mean as far as Lucan. :)
    Can anyone recommend a good Pilates course?

Thanks.

Advertisement