Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Years Eve

• 17-10-2007 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

So has anyone decided where they are going yet?

I realise it's just over 2 months to NYE but it's usually around this time people start thinking about where to go on the biggest nite of the year.

I've been in Dubai the last 3 years in a row and although ive had a great time i feel it's time for a change, what im hoping to do money permitting is to go to Dubai as usual for xmas, and hopefully get back for NYE, there are some massive events on, don't waste your time staying in Ireland, clubs closing at 3am and you'll pay a fortune in and for drinks, the UK is the place to be and London in particular, being an old skooler this looks amazing,Moondance @ SE One in London same place where Raindance is held, Rachel Wallace performing a Live PA " I feel this Way" at the stroke of midnight sounds amazing to me,what a tune that was back in the day,a brilliant diverse line on the cards,bit of everything for people which is what it's all about, here is the flyer.

http://www.ehmproductions.com/

http://www.myspace.com/moondance_clubehm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Might call round to a mate's, or maybe watch a little telly and have an early night!

Time is an illusion, new year's eve/lunchtime... doubly so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

amsterdam for dr lektroluv :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Tzetze wrote: »
    Might call round to a mate's, or maybe watch a little telly and have an early night!

Time is an illusion, new year's eve/lunchtime... doubly so.

sounds like an exciting night alright :D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I hate nye, such a crap forced nostalga night out. The best place to be is in a small pub having a few drinks and keeping it as normal as possible.

That club in London looks good though but not for nye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Thailand

**** this kip I swear, never anything worthwhile on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Jay D wrote: »
    Thailand

**** this kip I swear, never anything worthwhile on.

full moon parry is it mate?jaysus id love to go to one of them,have to get the ball rolling and get over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭frebel

was in amsterdam and went to escape for nye. Very unimpressed. was lucky to get a tick for it but people were very posey in there and looked bored a lot of the time.
    Would love to go to barcalona - just back and it's one hell of a party town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

I hate nye, such a crap forced nostalga night out. The best place to be is in a small pub having a few drinks and keeping it as normal as possible.
    I agree, always find it a load of bollix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Faith123

frebel wrote: »
    was in amsterdam and went to escape for nye. Very unimpressed. was lucky to get a tick for it but people were very posey in there and looked bored a lot of the time.
    Would love to go to barcalona - just back and it's one hell of a party town

hey Frebel,
    I'm heading to Barcelone for NYE this year! (cannot wait!!).
    any suggestions on where to go?
    I've tried looking on websites for dj events but not having much luck so far..

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Faith123 wrote: »
    hey Frebel,
    I'm heading to Barcelone for NYE this year! (cannot wait!!).
    any suggestions on where to go?
    I've tried looking on websites for dj events but not having much luck so far..

thanks

http://www.krass.com/wiki/Barcelona

There's links out to the main clubs there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Faith123

thanks Kev..:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

for the unfortunate ones of us who will be in dublin, have anything decent been announced yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

tripod have the cheesefest knows an hed kandi from wot i have heard for nye... gay considering their lineup before then includes nick warren, james zabiela and laurent garnier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Gaf!

Big soundsystem !

Decks!

Session!

If im not playin elsewhere....

:)

Advertisement