Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brazilian Grand Prix

Options
  • 18-10-2007 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Felipe Massa is 5/1 to win his home grand prix, which he will be allowed to do as long as Kimi is'nt in contention for the title which is very likely.

Also Kimi is 6/4 for next years title. Get on now, BIG!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

vc's are giving 6/1 on their specials section of motorsport.
    massa's finishing position,
    http://www.vcbet.com/coupon_outright.jsp?&eid=108486100&eid=&ot=3000

I've considered it, and its also the same on betfair, but vc's dont take a cut.

the only thing is , you cant trade on a bookie like you can on the exchange.

personally,.... i think massa may be run light in qualifying, as he may be able to control race pace from pole in order to help kimi win.
    on the other hand, maybe the ferrari just wont be fast enough on the day......

the ferrari cars both get a fresh engine for the race and engineers have said they will turn up the rev's and temp limits , as the engine only requires half it's normal life expectancy. (rules state engine must last 2 races).

I think massa is very probably tradeable @ 6/1 ....... but i dont think he'll win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Catcher86

If VC are giving 6/1 eachway, then thats good value.

He has just qualified first.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

vc never bet each way on the formula 1 , they just quote the mclaren and ferrari drivers and quote a price for the rest under any other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Catcher86

k101 wrote: »
    vc never bet each way on the formula 1 , they just quote the mclaren and ferrari drivers and quote a price for the rest under any other

PP,BS,WH and LadB all give each way.
    Granted they did'nt give 6-1.
    The best I found was 5-1, 1/5 each way for 1,2,3

Advertisement