Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brazilian Grand Prix

• 18-10-2007 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Felipe Massa is 5/1 to win his home grand prix, which he will be allowed to do as long as Kimi is'nt in contention for the title which is very likely.

Also Kimi is 6/4 for next years title. Get on now, BIG!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Catcher86

Ferrari has accused Hamilton of blocking Kimi on his final run.
    He did force him to go wide which would have cost him a few fractions but I dont think it was intentional.
    Its building up to be a very tense and exciting final race. I am guessing that that there is still some controversy left to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Catcher86 wrote: »
    Also Kimi is 6/4 for next years title. Get on now, BIG!

You'll get a much better price closer to the new season... I've Kimi at 2/1 from paddy power since last jan.. unfortunaly looks like it's money wasted as per usual :) I was hoping my 16/1 on heiki would have been better spent though had Renault kept up the last two years form, very disappointed by them this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Catcher86

You might be right about next years price for kimi, so I will probably split my bet.

I am also slightly shocked by renault this year. Fisichella was at least slightly competitive last year with a few podiums and one win.
    Their car can't be that much different then last year. Having said that Alonso got so much more out of that car then fisichella did, a true testiment to what a good driver he is.
    I put it down to two factors. First of all McClaren and Ferrari have made great strides with their cars. Second of all I would say that the Renault team might be quite demoralised with Alonso leaving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

What a disastrous start for Hamilton. He's gonna have to do it the hard way now if he wants to win it. If he wins this WC after coming all the way from last place in this race he'll be a worthy, worthy champion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Kali wrote: »
    You'll get a much better price closer to the new season... I've Kimi at 2/1 from paddy power since last jan.. unfortunaly looks like it's money wasted as per usual :)

actually scrap that... unbelievable finish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Great race in terms of excitement...very calm and steady racing from Kimi, deserving championship winner in my opinion. Hamilton winning in his debut season would have been special too, though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Great race just the kind of excitement F1 needs the title not being decided until the last lap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Agreed, I watched my first F1 race for about 3 seasons today.

Mike.

Advertisement