Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women In PJ's.... WTF

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What are you post gradding in?

Fridays do me fine. I'm usually knackered by now anyway. Noone turns up to Friday lectures so their easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

What are you post gradding in?

Fridays do me fine. I'm usually knackered by now anyway. Noone turns up to Friday lectures so their easy.

PGDE (formally the HDip! [Teaching])

Actually, on the days I have to wear my teaching clothes to college I would swap them in a second for PJs. I need my comfort.

PGDE?

Sorry I'm slightly slow.

I'm doing yer usual arts degree.Hoping to roll into the guards or army afterwards maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

PGDE?

it's the jizzled up Hdip the dept. made when they finally copped on that the Hdip itself was a useless qualification. it's basically that one year after you get your degree where you supposedly taught teaching methods and get teaching experience...

and a Hdip?

Something Diploma if my arts course brain isn't frazzled

• Advertisement

PGDE?

Sorry I'm slightly slow.

Tee hee, see quote below!!
    PGDE (formally the HDip! [Teaching])

It's the HDip to become a secondary school teacher.

The guards, plenty of opportunity to wear your PJs to work there if my neighbour is anything to go by!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Was one of those girls pregnant? If so it was quite possibly me! Statoil station at 8pm that day..technically fat man pants & not PJs but not much of a difference!

The guards, plenty of opportunity to wear your PJs to work there if my neighbour is anything to go by!

No, if I did, I'd be arrested for indecent exposure or something. I sleep in my undies

No, if I did, I'd be arrested for indecent exposure or something. I sleep in my undies

Slightly too much information!!

I don't see how.
    It covers all the explicit parts on a guy.

nothing sexual/obscene about them.

But moving on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

I live in Dublin and I've never seen it, but if I did I'd be sure to laugh and point!!:D

Just try it Scooby.
    YOu don't even have opposable thumbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

where oh where oh where is biko?
    Where could biko be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 cmcd

Kickoutthesigs lol.

cmcd wrote: »
    Kickoutthesigs lol.

Sorry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Sorry?

yore sig's too big methinks is what he saying....

well, that would be a good thing to say as it's easy to understand and in an intelligent manner.
    Instead of some semi-joke like kickoutthesigs

Right, everybody forget about people who wear pjs outside. Velour tracksuit pants and dubes together? Opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Rotten! Why I ask you, why?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

What's the big deal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I live 20seconds walk from Centra and Statoil in Newcastle and we always go to the shop in our pyjamas in the evening if we're too lazy to get dressed! just throw on uggs and a hoodie and youre flying!! dont necessarily agree with nuig being full of snobby dressed up girls, you get the few idiots who wear tights, boots and shorts (who does that?!) but mainly its just jeans, pumps and a cardi which is my style and its comfy and basic!! x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I read as far as uggs and stopped caring.

Advertisement