Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing and getting large documents bound

Options
  • 18-10-2007 5:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

I've a lot of 100+ page documents from the likes of Project Guthenberg et al. for books whose copyright have expired. I'm wondering if anyone would know anywhere cheap for A4 printing and binding - for English Lit. it would save me a lot of money rather than going out and buying the books outright.

(i.e. anywhere cheaper than the 1-500 sheets @ 15c a page the Thesis Centre offers)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Read's copy centre on Nassau street I'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

If you don't want book type binding the photocopying shop across teh flyover will photocopy the book and put it into a binding (plastic cover, ring binder type thing) and they're very reasonable.

I've had a lot of big books photocopied for around 10 - 15e including binding. If you already have the copies it shouldn't be more than 2 or 3e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

If you don't want book type binding the photocopying shop across teh flyover will photocopy the book and put it into a binding (plastic cover, ring binder type thing) and they're very reasonable.

I've had a lot of big books photocopied for around 10 - 15e including binding. If you already have the copies it shouldn't be more than 2 or 3e.

Sorry, should have made this clearer - I'm looking for cheap PRINTING rather than copying.

Which photocopying shop are you referring to btw?

The photocopying shop. It's next to the Bank of Ireland Student Store right across the flyover from the main entrance to UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

yep i get all my law books copied there for way cheaper- he binds them and all - Beats paying 250 yoyos for a Law Book. It is highly illegal though. I'm pretty sure he does printing aswell- It all seems very dodgy over there though

• Advertisement

Ah yes they don't take credit card and just about take cheques.....

Advertisement