Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inactive category appearing on DHTML menu

Options
  • 18-10-2007 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

The Inactive category is appearing on the DHTML (dropdown) menu. I don't know if the Admins have done that purposely or not...

Just a heads-up. :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Someone had moved the Ice Radio forum to the Inactive sub category but not actually set the Inactive bit. Done now, nice spot, thanks!

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

So long Ice Radio.. so long..

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thats global warming for you.... badooom *tish*.

I'm here till thursday..... bwooowm-chicka-wow-wow

DeV.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

DeVore wrote: »
    I'm here till thursday..... bwooowm-chicka-wow-wow

DeV.

I see your now doing advertising for Lynx?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

DeVore wrote: »
    Thats global warming for you.... badooom *tish*.

Now I see why the stand-up forum got approved :D I'd pay to see that type of comedy! I might be alone in the audience but I promise I'd laugh and clap at the appropriate moments :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement