Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Trend Paint...where?

Options
  • 18-10-2007 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of a particular brand of paint called Colour Trend? If so can anyone let me know where in Cork I might be able to get it?

I have tried a few places and they only stock the usual names.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Registered Users Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

smashey wrote: »

smashey, you are making me look like a right eejit :D Suppose I deserve it!

ah, in my defense I was spelling it colour and not the yankee way.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Phone their factory in Celbridge and they will give you stockists. Great paint and lovely colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Phone their factory in Celbridge and they will give you stockists. Great paint and lovely colours.

thanks Builderwoman. Yeah, I heard good things about them.

Maybe it's just me but I have used Dulux before and I just don't like painting with it, the paint seems very thick (freshly purchased and stirred well) and just a pain to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

More than welcome. They give good painting advice too ask for Mel or Allison when you call they are very helpful over the phone. I've no affiliation to them whatsover...we've bought an amount of paint from them in the past 2 years and it is good paint and like I say they are good for troubleshooting etc. They even do a water based white gloss which is really easy to use.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roxy73

Hi, Funnily enough was talking about this paint with someone today. They have it in Pat McDonnell paints on Centre Park Road on the way to the showgrounds.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Can't recommend Colortrend enough - great paint and very helpful staff in their Celbridge Factory shop. It costs more but its far superior to the coloured water that Dulux and Crown call paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

O connell paints in midleton and carraigaline stock colortrend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Charlie_

Doherty Decorating from Aherla in Cork docsdec@gmail.com used colour trend paint when they were doing my home - the colours are very vibrant I would definitely recommend both

Advertisement