Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Office location in Dooradoyle?

Options
  • 18-10-2007 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the Post Office in Dooradoyle moved to when it left the Crescent?

According to the An Post site it's 13 St. Nessans Road. Heard some-one say before it might be near the Hi-Way.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Lazers pew pew

its actually right next to the hi way, cross the road from the bank of ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Good stuff, thanks.

I always seem to be driving past but never notice it.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

This post office seems to have moved again from beside the Hi-Way to .... where??

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Back in the Crescent again I think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

It moved near the HiWay when the newagents in the Crescent closed down temproarily. However it's definitely back in the Crescent now as I use it once a week. It's not in the newsagents though. It's just inside one of the entrances on the left now. Not the entrance where Subway or Heatons is. The one across from that shoe shop...can't think of the name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

its now down opposite heatons in the crescent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

I stand corrected :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

The Dooradoyle Post office is like the moving statues of the 80's. Every Time I go and look for it, it moves..

Yea, it is across from Heatons near the Dooradoyle Road entrance (Old section of the centre)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I preferred when it was beside the Hi-Way

Advertisement