Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuakeNight(tm) V2.0

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Sewer - Miura Peninsula, Kanagawa, Japan. There's trouble in yonder sewers.
    Ranked server means people playing the same side for 3 maps in a row, and you cant swop around at the end. Stopwatch on an unranked means you play each map twice, once as strogg and once as gdf, so possibly 2 maps will take 80 minutes, however if we do them fast we can get more maps in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Salvage - Lapland, Finland. Tomas the tank engine must die.
    True, I was thinking a big mill of people can be fun as well.
    I'm easy either way. Anyone feel strongly either way ?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

i dont mind once there arent much more over 24 etc..anymore and the maps just get chaotic :(

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Sewer - Miura Peninsula, Kanagawa, Japan. There's trouble in yonder sewers.
    Well we could always try it on a ranked server and see how it works out. We can always revert back to unranked if it proves to be more hassle than its worth.

Advertisement