Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kid's Fitness Classes in Tallaght

Options
  • 18-10-2007 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've recently start Crossfit Kids in Ireland - it's a strength and conditioning program that builds a broad, general fitness in children of all ages and I wanted to get the message out there to people.

Given that childhood obesity is on the rise and the opportunity for children to run, jump, climb, throw, catch and generally play is decreasing I think it's important that kids stay active as much as possible and get into the habit of good exercise early in life.

Our website is www.crossfit.ie/juniors and we've our own facility off the Greenhills Road.

Check out the site and if you've any questions PM or email me (info at crossfit dot ie)

Hopefully, we can stem the tide of childhood obesity and build fitness and confidence in the children who train with us.

Thanks,
    Colm

Advertisement