Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Gate Replacement Fob

Options
  • 18-10-2007 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to get a spare electric fob for my car park.

I have access to my car park, and I normally leave the fob in the car but I want to be able to have a spare one so i can access the car park with my bike.

My management company was to charge me an extortionate rate for a spare one (127 bucks).

Can someone point me in the direction of somewhere in town (Dublin) that sells these.

The fob I have can have the code changed manually by opening the lid. I need something similar.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Get the make and model from the remote. No matter how insignificant it may seem. Then google it. That's what I did with mine, and found a place online that sold them. In the end, I needed one pronto, so ended up going the management company route aswell however.

Once you get the replacement, it should just be a matter of setting the internal dipswitches to match the one you have already.

K.

(PS - Wrong forum I think)

Advertisement