Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale:2005 alu Carrera Fury Frame 16"

Options
  • 18-10-2007 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭

7005 aluminium , double butted 16" carrera Fury frame.
    would suit sombody wanting to start dirt jump or hard xc use, the geometry is good for this. or sombody wanting to upgrade their frame for commute.
    when new these bikes retail for about e900, but this is just the frame.
    i will also include a cane creek aheadset.
    the frame is in decent codition, no serious crashes. it has the usual cable marks tho, this is the only bad point, comes with a rear hanger too.
    im looking for e100 ono.

Alivio rear mech, brand new in box...e30

i have other bits of bikes lying round that i wanna sell, tell me what you need and ill have a look.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

any wheels knocking about

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

any wheels knocking about

front or back??26 or 700c , cassette or screw on?? ill have a look

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 38 frenchie091

Kona,
    I'm looking for a few bits for a fixed-gear build:

- front brake calipers (side-pull), fairly short reach (haven't measured it yet, will do this evening. Discovered last night that the ones I planned to use were too long).
    - 44t and/or 42t chainrings for a 110mm BCD 5-bolt crank

Cheers,
    John.

no brakes im afraid...ill have a look for the teeth, i mite be able to find sumthing

• Advertisement
Advertisement