Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QIII or Q4 anyone?

Options
  • 18-10-2007 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Just interested to know if there are still any active Q3 players around and if theres any irish servers still up (and active)

If not, has anyone migrated to Q4? only bought it myself last week and i've been trying to get used to it, but it just kinda keels wrong. None the less im gonna stick with it so same question as before; any Irish players or servers active?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Join #lanparty.ie on Quakenet and you will find Q3 players. If interested theres a small band of us playing ETQW, #quakewars.ie for that scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

ya i spotted that, i might give it a go. Didnt really think too much of it tbh though.

cheers for the IRC link, ill jump on later

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

um, join #q3.ie or #quake.ie
    few of us play about once or twice a week. not sure how much we will be playing atm tho as most of us playing are UT players and CoD players (we are still good tho :p ) and UT3 and CoD4 are almost out...

dardoz & vinnit will play OSP but me and Crow prefer the excellence that is CPMA but we all play both. vinnit also cheats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I are will play too......pwns you alls.........not.........I fail :(

Advertisement