Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Toolbox Thread

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Terry wrote: »
    Pistols it is. :D

Egg on your face there Terry. :p

I think you'll find, if you go searching, that more than one little revengful, banned muppet re-regged under my nickname - as in this case, spelt a tiny bit differently every time.
    <-- my nick name - Beruthiel
    the one on the ban list Berutheil

Now,
    about that apology....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I have a factory. Welders included. MIG etc.

Ooh, I think your factory has intimidated all the boys with their sheds and toolboxes....only one (ibh) has mentioned his since! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

dame wrote: »
    Ooh, I think your factory has intimidated all the boys with their sheds and toolboxes....only one (ibh) has mentioned his since! :D

Yea but you should see the size of my toolbox.. It's unfcuking real...
    David Michael will be the one intimidated!
    *checks the size of toolbox. Mmmn not at all disappointed*

(*feels a bit sleazy after that post. But in a good way!*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

My took box is mighty. I have everything from drills to spirit levels. To add to my manlyness, I am also sporting a hairy chest and unshaven face.

I am all that is man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Jeebus Pighead, you're not even trying anymore with these threads. The 30 year slump has hit you I see....

As for tools, the only tool I need is the 12 inch one I use for servicing. ;)

(yes.. I did leave that open for comebacks about large spanner/ratchet etc..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

my schlong is the size of a black pudding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

MooseJam wrote: »
    my schlong is the size of a black pudding

... and as lifeless as one!

Sorry, MooseJam, but totally irresistible! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

... and as lifeless as one!
    [/SIZE]

booo urns :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have a toolbox, and many screwdrivers.
    i even have a couple of power tools.
    and a chainsaw!

but in the grand scale of manly tools, i am severly lacking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement