Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The gym?

• 18-10-2007 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

How does the gym at the college operate , I went there yesterday for the first time and walked up the stairs and there were the machines but no reception desk or changing rooms. Where are these located ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Ok, so directly at the top of the stairs there are a few machines, you need to turn right and go down to the end of that corridor and through the doors is the proper gym. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

or it could be that you're going up the other stairs that lead to the other end of the gym.. go down past the thread mills/bikes and stuff towards all the "muscle man" equipment and theres a desk there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Broadwaybaby, if you are entering the gym from the canteen foyer, go down the corridor directly opposite the main foors from the canteen. Towards the bottom you will find the changing rooms. :) If you go upstairs to the sports hall balcony, walk to the end of the balcony and go through the double doors. Eventually you will come to the main gym with the weights area, reception desk, weights machine and at the far end, the cardio equipment :)

I hope my description is still right, it's been 3 years since I worked in NUI Maynooth and the gym was brand new then...you should have seen the old one!! Now that was poor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 broadwaybaby

Thanks so much .

Advertisement