Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Air Skit

Options
  • 18-10-2007 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Very funny thing on Ryan Air my dad told me... its actually a script for a Business show on Sunday on RTE1 10.00 so to hear the full thing you should tune in...
    it went somethng along the liens of this:
    Welcome to Ryan Air... in case the cabbin pressure rises ****** masks 2 cm down from the celing... to lower them more please insert two euro coins into the arm rest on your chair..
    lifejackets are stored in the Cabin.. to purchase please consult your air hostess for the price..

oh dear just read over that the way I've written it doesn't make it seem funny at all but trust me listen to this show on Sunday you will al be in tears!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

cas91 wrote: »
    Very funny thing on Ryan Air my dad told me... its actually a script for a Business show on Sunday on RTE1 10.00 so to hear the full thing you should tune in...
    it went somethng along the liens of this:
    Welcome to Ryan Air... in case the cabbin pressure rises ****** masks 2 cm down from the celing... to lower them more please insert two euro coins into the arm rest on your chair..
    lifejackets are stored in the Cabin.. to purchase please consult your air hostess for the price..

oh dear just read over that the way I've written it doesn't make it seem funny at all but trust me listen to this show on Sunday you will al be in tears!!

That was funny.Thats the way ryanair are going :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cas91

:D Yes... ridiculus really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

its funny cause its so, so true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cas91

Yup..... ridiculus really :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Very funny OP...and yes, if they could get away with it they would probably do something like this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

The more services ryanair cut out the cheaper they can make our flights, so isnt that a good thing?

I think for the price we can do without the extra services we dont really need (i dont mean lifejackets and air) or just fly a different airline.

Advertisement