Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football manager in Gamestop

Options
  • 18-10-2007 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭

Was in Gamestop (Henry St) last weekend, checking Wii prices, happened to browse the PC section. The stand inside the door with the top ten PC games has Football Manager in the #1 slot. But it's FM07, not FM08.

I know most gamers would know the difference, especially since it's only 15 quid, but I could see people going in to buy presents picking it up by mistake.

Dunno was it a genuine error, a space filler while waiting for copies of 08, or a deliberate attempt to offload old copies of 07. Since they don't exchange PC games, you'd be stuck with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

FM08 isn't out until tomorrow though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

i got it yesterday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Attol wrote: »
    FM08 isn't out until tomorrow though?

Yeah, that's why I noticed it! (well, that and the fact it was only 15 quid)

Advertisement