Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Africa...????

• 18-10-2007 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi...perhaps this is the wrong place, as I still an undergrad, but I plan on doing post grad next year, and have a question. Anywho, it's looking likely that I will be living in South Africa following finals in June...does anyone know where I could even start looking for info on postgrad courses? I want to keep studying, and amn't sure when I'll be back in Ireland so don't want to spend a few years doing nothing!! I've tried different university sites, but it's hard to get any sort of useful information, and TCD careers site has other countries, but probably not surprisingly, not SA. Any info re. a good starting point would be so so appreciated!! thanks.

Comments

Advertisement