Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano bar in maynooth

• 18-10-2007 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

have any of u been to the new piano bar in caulfields yet??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

No haven't been yet, is it nice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

been there a few times, decor is relaxed good food but never seen anyone playing the grand piano.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 clairekil

have you been there at the weekends?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

is it popular? and is there someone playing the piano?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Anyone can play it?

• Advertisement

No, I doubt "anyone" can play it! Went there last night and there was a fella playing piano with a girl singing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Hmmmm... I wonder how I can prove my worth.....

Was the music nice last night? What kind? Was it cheesey?

No it was really good. They did a lot of jazz and swing at the start and then some soul. got a bit cheesy towards the end with some sing along stuff, but we all enjoyed it!

Hmmm i may be forced to go here... just out of curiosity.
    And upstairs in bradys is simply a no after last wednesday. Never again. They are all so young and pretty!

god forbid!
    think there's only music at weekends. thurs to sunday me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

lordgoat wrote: »
    Hmmm i may be forced to go here... just out of curiosity.
    And upstairs in bradys is simply a no after last wednesday. Never again. They are all so young and pretty!

Go at the weekends and everyone's much older and uglier Lordgoat, you'll fit right in ;)

*Smooch*;)

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Go at the weekends and everyone's much older and uglier Lordgoat, you'll fit right in ;)

*Smooch*;)

you are everywhere lately claire. See what i did there? See i'm still really annoying...

Oh and you know what i think of ugly people!

well did u guys get to make it down to the new piano bar yet?

Not yet, i might make it down over the wknd, although whelans tomorrow night may end all wknd shenanegans. I will no doubt turn up at some stage.

Oh i went to bradys on sat night Clare, same crap.

Maybe you're just crap Lordgoat? Have you ever thought that could be the reason?

We're old Goaty, we're so very old :(

I may be crap but surely that would only make bradys more crap? Beside Bones agrees... And you're not that old. And you have a job. Going to whelans tonight. No plans for the wknd, fancy going to this piano bar placey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

I'm "young" and I hate upstairs in bradys. Snobsville. Bleh.

lordgoat wrote: »
    I may be crap but surely that would only make bradys more crap? Beside Bones agrees... And you're not that old. And you have a job. Going to whelans tonight. No plans for the wknd, fancy going to this piano bar placey?

Sorry Goaty, I only saw this now. And it was my last ever weekend in Maynooth and all (after all the threats I'm finally packing it in this week), that would have been nice :( Did you go to the piano bar? How was Whelans? I haven't been since it was reopened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ixus

And it was my last ever weekend in Maynooth and all (after all the threats I'm finally packing it in this week),

Where are you off to Clare???

Sorry Goaty, I only saw this now. And it was my last ever weekend in Maynooth and all (after all the threats I'm finally packing it in this week), that would have been nice :( Did you go to the piano bar? How was Whelans? I haven't been since it was reopened.

Whelans was great, best night out in such a long time. I didn't make it to piano bar due to someone saying they'd go and then not! Grrrr.

Leaving at last? I hope the far away hills are greener and all that.

• Advertisement

bump?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Was in the bar a fortnight ago, All I could see was a blind cleric playing a piano and some bird doing requests for a bunch of pensioners. Terrible Place! That combined with the dodgy attendants in the Roost jacks, scarface and big moma Maynooth has become weird street

Advertisement